Stimulants & going "bad"

I’d like to wonder which kind of stimulants give a nice productive rush, but that don’t make it too jittery.

I took a modafonil today, and though focused, I found the overal feeling quite uneasy/unpleasant. There was no nice easy rush. It just felt uneasy.

As a student, we used to plenty of speed and never had any problems. But as I get older, I know I have to watch out some more.

ATM, I ordered some speed & dexies, lying round. But haven’t tried them yet. It seems kind of contraproductive to mix them with xanax. Or not?

I thought of starting with small doses and see what happens. If they mix it up with lots of caffeine though, I know it’ll feel a bit uneasy.

Any good advice for certain products on this?

To answer one of your questions - Xanax shouldn’t generally reduce the effectiveness of stimulants at all

Obviously there are other arguments for not mixing the two though e.g addiction/dependency likelihood, save them for the comedown etc

Xanax can cause drowsiness so will reduce the effectiveness.m if you don’t get your doses right. If you take a smaller dose of xan then it will just take the edge of the stim but if you take too much you’ll be sleepy

modafinil is disgustingly shit tier in my opinion, speed is fine for me and so much cheaper. 2FMA is even better. benzos are decent with them, i prefer etizolam.

Modafinil isnt bad. It wont cause stimulant psychosis like speed.

Dexies make me tingle down there.

ordered deexies? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

someone stocking dex-tro-amp-het-amine?

For rilly.
:heart_eyes:

Never experienced stimulant psychosis using amphetamines functionally for studying, usually a week of daily usage in medium doses alongside 6-8 hours of sleep a night, drinking lots of water and eating normal food. After studying time is over, I don’t use them for another few months.

yeah but its easy to fall off and be taking it daily

Just the thing with speed you need really high doses for recreation like 100mg, that in a couple of months is basically irreversible.

I’m sitting here with a big bag of speed next to me and the thought of using more recreationally disgusts me to be honest, after a week of using it functionally the desire just drops

Anyway, after a week the euphoria that comes from speed itself goes away.

Instead, you’ll get euphoria from “wow I just did that” and that’s what is addictive, but the euphoria itself (like opiates) that goes away after something like 15 times. Its permanent unless you go completely off any amphetamine-like substances for long period, that’s what I read anyway in medical journal.

Neuroplasticity (probably awful spelling sorry) but your brain physically changes in response to any repeated stimuli. Our brains are fucking incredibly advanced organs, even the brightest of minds don’t fully understand how it all works.

Yeah, that’s why I find myself in a mindfuck anytime I try to think about things like HPPD. How, can, it, work?

Why do we develop scars when every cell in our body regenerates within weeks? I guess it’s similar but on a psychological level.

done 1.5g of coke 11am - 7:30am, now im opening my remainders of my 1/2 (so like .3).

28 hour no sleep, 4.5mg of Xanax because I tired to go sleep 3times but then craved a line instead.

Important work due in tomorrow that I havnt started.

Somebody help me (not really, but I should go bed soon to do work fresh)

Is the demand high? We’ve got tons of it but so far mostly personal use haha.

The demand for legit dexendrine is probably substantial provided daylight robbery isn’t involved

For Dexxies? Hell yes.

WHAT THE FUCK

dont list them pretty please

1 POUND per mg